The world’s first whole-body, single-probe ultrasound system is now available on Android.Device compatibility
Butterfly’s mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone.
Butterfly’s Android app features 19 presets, 4 imaging modes and familiar touch interactions for unprecedented ease-of-use.
We currently support 18 Android devices.
Everything you need to know about our new Android offering.*
*iQ Vet is not yet available for Android.
· Google Pixel 3
· Google Pixel 3 XL
· Google Pixel 4
· Google Pixel 4 XL
· OnePlus 7T
· OnePlus 7T Pro
· Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra US Edition (Models SM-G988U, SM-G988U1)
· Samsung Galaxy S20+ US Edition (Models SM-G986U, SM-G986U1)
· Samsung Galaxy S20 (All Models)
· Samsung Galaxy S20+ Canadian Edition (Model SM-G986W)
· Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Canadian Edition (Model SM-G988W)
· Samsung Galaxy S10 (Models SM-G973U, SM-G973U1)
· Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Model SM-G975U)
· Samsung Galaxy S10e US Edition (Model SM-G970U)
· Samsung Galaxy S10 Canadian Edition (Model SM-G973W)
· Samsung Galaxy S10+ Canadian Edition (Model SM-G975W)
· Samsung Galaxy S10e Canadian Edition (Model SM-G970W)
· Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Canadian Edition (Model SM-N970W)
· Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Canadian Edition (Model SM-N975W)
· Samsung Galaxy Note 10 US Edition (Models SM-N970U, SM-N970U1)
· Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ US Edition (Models SM-N975U, SM-N975U1)
· Samsung Galaxy Note 9 ALL models
· Samsung Galaxy S9 - ALL versions
· Samsung Galaxy S9+
· Samsung Galaxy S8 International Edition (Models SM-G950F, SM-G950FD)
· Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
To view a complete list of product specs, click here
Butterfly iQ is a high-performance imaging device and very demanding of the hardware in the phone. As a result, we will launch support for Android across a select list of phones. We plan to add support for additional Android devices in the future and look forward to letting you know when we do.
For a complete list of supported Android devices, click here.
Yes. Please note that switching between devices may prompt a firmware update before you can scan. To reduce the number of updates, make sure that both of your devices are running the latest version of the Butterfly mobile app.
At launch everything available on iOS will be available on Android, except the midline tool and worklist integration. Our team is actively working on the release of these features which will be available to you via software update included in your subscription.
Please note that iQ Vet is not yet available on Android.
Yes. Within 90 days of purchase, you may swap your used device with the lightning cable for a brand new device with a USB-C cable for just $79 plus shipping. If your box is unopened, we will happily swap your device at no charge.
Email email@example.com with ‘USB-C Swap’ in the subject line. In the body of your email, please include:
· The email address associated with your account
· The serial number of the device you wish to swap, which is on the back of your probe
· Your current shipping address
Please note, fulfillment of swap requests is contingent upon the order date.
Yes. You can download the Android app from any of the 146 supported countries listed here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/143779