The world’s first whole-body, single-probe ultrasound system is now available on Android.Device compatibility
Butterfly’s mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone.
Butterfly’s Android app features 19 presets, 4 imaging modes and familiar touch interactions for unprecedented ease-of-use.
We currently support select Google, Samsung, and OnePlus Devices.
Everything you need to know about our new Android offering.*
*iQ Vet is not yet available for Android.
· Google Pixel 3
· Google Pixel 3 XL
· Google Pixel 4
· Google Pixel 4 XL
· OnePlus 7T
· OnePlus 7T Pro
· OnePlus 7
· OnePlus 7 Pro
· Samsung Galaxy S20
· Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
· Samsung Galaxy S20+
· Samsung Galaxy S10 (Models SM-G973U, SM-G973U1)
· Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Model SM-G975U)
· Samsung Galaxy S10e US Edition (Model SM-G970U)
· Samsung Galaxy S10 Canadian Edition (Model SM-G973W)
· Samsung Galaxy S10+ Canadian Edition (Model SM-G975W)
· Samsung Galaxy S10e Canadian Edition (Model SM-G970W)
· Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Canadian Edition (Model SM-N970W)
· Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Canadian Edition (Model SM-N975W)
· Samsung Galaxy Note 10 US Edition (Models SM-N970U, SM-N970U1)
· Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ US Edition (Models SM-N975U, SM-N975U1)
· Samsung Galaxy Note 9 ALL models
· Samsung Galaxy S9 - ALL versions
· Samsung Galaxy S9+
· Samsung Galaxy S8 International Edition (Models SM-G950F, SM-G950FD)
· Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
To view a complete list of product specs, click here
Butterfly iQ is a high-performance imaging device and very demanding of the hardware in the phone. As a result, we will launch support for Android across a select list of phones. We plan to add support for additional Android devices in the future and look forward to letting you know when we do.
For a complete list of supported Android devices, click here.
Yes. Please note that switching between devices may prompt a firmware update before you can scan. To reduce the number of updates, make sure that both of your devices are running the latest version of the Butterfly mobile app.
You may swap your iQ for one with a different cable within 30 days of delivery, for the cost of shipping and a service fee. Contact Butterfly Support for details on the process and pricing. In the body of the email, include your probe's serial number (located on the back of the probe beginning with (21)BN or (21)BV) and your current shipping address.
Yes. You can download the Android app from any of the 146 supported countries listed here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/143779
The iQ Vet is only compatible with Apple devices at this time. For a list of devices compatible with the iQ Vet, click here.